We are hiring!
Studio / Account Manager
FLAT26 team is looking for a Studio Manager to take us to the next level.
Account / Project Manager / Studio Manager
Lisbon, Portugal • Remote
FLAT26 is a small design studio with big ideas. We work with people around the world, creating honest design to shape their ideas. We work on a wide range of projects from branding, and product design to motion graphics. If it can be designed we can do it!
We work with different types of clients from globally-recognised brands to exciting new startups and small businesses.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project/Studio Management (Main focus)
- Work directly with clients to know their needs and be aware of potential new projects as well as answer questions on current projects.
- Work with the designers to coordinate the client’s work.
- Create client cost proposals and invoices.
- Workload and Deadline management.
- Managing projects with our freelance collaborators (digital designers, web developers, animators etc.)
- Market Research of the design and creative industries.
- General Assistance
- New Client Research – update the target client list.
- Available 4 days p/wk (part-time) to start with the opportunity to increase and develop into a full-time role.
- Strong knowledge of the design and production process.
- Strong organisational & communication skills.
- Confident in English and Spanish: written & verbal. (A plus if Portuguese as well).
- Previous project management experience for a design/marketing studio.
- Experience using Google Desktop: Drive, Slides, Docs and Spreadsheets.
- A plus would be some familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite software.